Sunday, June 27, 2010

Whether I Like It Or Not...

Monday is going to happen.  Every Sunday night I stay up way to late (like right now) and get all depressed thinking about the upcoming work week.  Of course all this ends up doing is making me extremely cranky and over tired tomorrow which is pretty much a lose-lose situation for EVERYBODY.

Yup.  I wonder how many times I 'll get to hear, "I'm on vacation and forgot my___________."  Feel free to fill in whatever medication you would like.  Ironically though, it's usually something rather trivial like, I don't know, INSULIN!!!  I tend to leave my house all the time without a pulse, but it's not like I need one to live or anything.  Damn.  People are so freaking unbelievable.  I don't know how ninety percent of the people I deal with everyday even make it out their front door.

Anyway, besides work, this is going to be a real stressful week and I'm hoping for some kind of miracle.

3 comments:

donna said...

(((HUGS))) Hope you get that miracle my friend!

Nomers said...

Sending you positive thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I am on vacation and forgot my soma and vicodin. My doctor is on vacation so his practice is closed along with the pharmacy I use so you'll just have to take my word for it...

Love ya and I am sorry you are dreading the week.