Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blame It On Facebook

My poor blog has fallen victim to my Facebook addiction. Between Mafia Wars and Hatchlings I end up going to bed before I get a chance to post anything new in my day to day three ring circus I call a life.

Let's see....work has been interesting. Everyone thinks they have the Sine Flu. We are out of Tamiflu so if you do happen to get sick with your everyday run of the mill flu, you are out of luck because no one is going to have any Tamiflu. We even had a doctor call the other day and give e few RX's of Tamiflu for her family. Yeah, they aren't sick. People are so ridiculous.

Big Boy is doing really well and is becoming more of a little man everyday. I am just amazed with some of the things he comes out with now. He was trying to go pee pee on the potty earlier and when he couldn't get any to come out, he looked down at his thing and said, "Broken!" Funny kid. He had a field trip to the zoo today and his Aunt Linda went with him. From what I gather he had a great time but of course he knows the weekend is coming which can only mean one thing...Horsies and Pizza! It's not even the summer yet and I am so burnt out of that damn boardwalk. This kid lives for the weekend. All he wants to do is ride the merry go round and grab a slice of Maruca's pizza and he is in heaven. Obviously, he is spoiled rotten because I have yet to tell him no.

And then there's the Hubby. Hubby is working like a dog. His company is enforcing a mandatory twenty hours a week overtime for a few months. Knowing that the economy is horrendous and there are so many people who can't get can't get a job at all, I can't complain but it does stink. I need a break once in a while too and I'm not going to give Hubby a hard time because I know he is just as tired as I am if not more.

So..in a nutshell, this is what life has been like around here. Everyone is on the go and there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything I would like to accomplish done. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

Kisha said...

Glad I'm not the only one neglecting my blog. How can those little eggs be sooooo addicting?? lol