Thursday, March 24, 2011

29 Again.....

Once again, it's that time of year where I find myself "celebrating" yet another birthday.  Yay.   It's not that I don't like birthdays, I just don't like my birthday.  My co-workers found out about it this year, luckily I had been able to hide it from them the past few years but somehow my facebook profile let the cat out of the bad and a few people took notice before I was able to "fix" it.

It was a nice day after all though.  My co-workers bought me lunch and then hubby and big boy took me out to dinner.  The best part about dinner (besides the key lime pie) was it cost practically nothing after using a few gift cards I has squirreled away:)  Hubby gave me my gift a few weeks ago.  I've been wanting some sort of tablet but couldn't decide which one.  There was no way we could afford the Xoom and I was hesitant to get a color nook and hack it with and Android OS however as luck would have it, Apple released the iPad 2 which made the price of the first generation drop to a rather affordable level....

I must say, I never realized how cool an iPad actually was until I owned one.  Unfortunately, I feel incredibly guilty owning one and I'm constantly trying to justify it.  Big Boy loves loves loves it so at least there is a huge positive.  Either way, I can't believe I have one and I'll be back tomorrow with my list of must have apps!

No comments: