Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please...No More

I don't think I can take another sinus infection. This has been going on since a week before Christmas and just won't stop. To add insult to injury, both Hubby and Big Boy are are dealing with this too. I don't know how to stop this viscous cycle and it's really starting to depress me.

Obviously getting sick is just a part of life, right? I would be shocked if we didn't pass something around during the winter but this year is just a mess. It started a week before Christmas and has never really gone away. Hubby had an awful case of strep which he then shared with all of us. Fine. We all survived and went about our business. Then came the sinus infections.... Not only do they seem to last for ages but the pain that comes with it is like nothing I have ever felt.

Three weeks ago, I actually wished I could drill a hole in my right temple just to relieve the sinus pressure. It felt like someone had my head in vice-grips and was pushing the palm of their hand into my cheek bone as hard as they could. Nice, huh? Finally, after a week or so the pain let up and I was finally feeling better. In the past twenty-four hours, all three of us have gone completely down hill.

I've come to the conclusion that I can drink orange juice and Airborne all day and it's not going to help one bit once this gets you. Looks like another trip to the doctor Monday. Super.

No comments: