Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dear Screaming Child,


Do I need to remind you that mommy is on the verge of a breakdown. If you would simply tell me what you want instead of having a fit, we could get on with our day. I understand you're upset over not having your favorite cereal for breakfast and I have already apologized to you for not dropping everything and running to the store to buy you more. I was really hoping we could have a nice day today before I have to leave to go to a wedding.


Maybe we could start the day over? I thought I had explained to you that mommy is on the verge of a breakdown and doesn't quite know what is going to finally push her over the edge. I think we should go back in our room and come out and start fresh. Deal?

1 comment:

Nomers said...

:(. I hope things get better soon. Enjoy the wedding!