Friday, November 14, 2008

It Was Only A Matter Of Time

Before I had to call Poison Control. I'm impressed we made it three years. Big Boy decided to help himself to a few Tums in my purse. Sheesh, I can't even use the bathroom without some kind of disaster happening. Luckily, a few Tums aren't considered dangerous to a three year old.
Anyway, here is the number in case any of you Jersey folk find yourself needing it (which I hope you never do). 1-800-222-1222.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

The calcium should be good for him! Glad he is okay.

Jeni said...

Is it wrong that it wouldn't have occured to me to even call poison control if my dd ate tums when she was three?

I did call when she got into the advil liquid gels that were left in a suitcase so I'm not all bad! LOL