Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is It Just Me?

Or does the Santa on the side of this page look a little creepy?  ------------------->

I'm trying to holiday up my blog and for some reason I'm just not finding a background I'm happy with and because I'm insane, I won't use the same one as last year.  I'll just keep looking and I'm sure I'll eventually come across something I like.  You would think this was a matter of life or death the way I get so involved.  Yeah.  I have issues.

I also realized that  by the time this is read by anyone, I will have already changed from the background in question and then no on will have any idea what the hell I'm prattling on about.  Issues, I gotz em.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Santa's giving me Deliverance flashbacks.

Thanks for kicking my butt though. I need to change mine too.

Nomers said...

He's not that bad until you start scrolling down and he's still there staring at what you're reading.