Monday, November 16, 2009

Think There Was Gold?


I have to admit I had no idea just how bad the storm we had a few weeks ago was until I drove around and scoped out the damage.  I'll post some of those pictures in a bit but it was so cool to see this rainbow after what felt like a year or wind and rain.I have to admit I had no idea just how bad the storm we had a few weeks ago was until I drove around and scoped out the damage.  I'll post some of those pictures in a bit but it was so cool to see this rainbow after what felt like a year or wind and rain.  The second and third picture was taken around the block from me at the Community house.  That place is the best.  We had Big Boy's first birthday party there and his christening reception.   I have a bunch more to add but unfortunaltly it's late (as usual) and I should head to bed or else I'll be even more of a charmer than I usually am at work tomorrow.


I do have a great picture to put up though.   It's of a Seaside Park Emergency vehicle getting stuck on the beach during a first aid call because the driver didn't think he needed to let the air out of his tires.  Fantastic!  Be back tomorrow!

No comments: