Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pause Please


I really need to find a way to hit the pause button on my life. There is more going on than I can handle right now. Hubby is working a ton of overtime, big boy has a bunch of appointments and I am trying to adjust to being back at work. There just aren't enough hours in the day. I feel like I am not spending anytime with my family.

Last night, after we got home from taking pictures of the bay, I started looking through all the baby pictures of big boy when he was a newborn. How I miss him being so little. I guess it still bothers me that I am unable to have anymore children. I have to look at the positive side though, my health has improved so much since the surgery and now I feel great!

We got some great pics last night. I can't wait for the cooler weather, the sky is so vibrant in the fall. I do love the lazy hazy summer look though.


No comments: