Monday, August 18, 2008

Stink Eye

Ugh, how on earth did my 40 year old husband get pink eye? I guess this means we all will be getting it. I tell ya, if its not one thing its another.

On a funny note, the pharmacy I work at filled a prescription for me today and shorted me ten pills. Nice. I really don't think I have to worry about them thinking I'm lying and selling the pills on the side. Last time I checked, there was no real street value for a hormone pill used to treat hot flashes. However, should there be...you know who to come see:)

Update...not pink eye! Still swollen and sore but not pink eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually feel his pain! We just got back from a camping trip and I got some campfire junk in my eye. I ended up with inflammatory drops and antibiotic drops - 10 days worth of no makeup and yucky eyes.