Monday, January 5, 2009

Thank You Big Boy


For waking up at 11pm last night and refusing to go back to sleep until almost 3am. You should be quite the charmer at school today and my patience should run out at work by about noon. In addition to being miserably tired, since I had to sleep on the sofa with you, my back feels like it's on fire. It's not like I can even take the day off to come home and sleep. All of my time off is saved for snow days and your ailments. So thanks BB, for what I am sure will be a wonderful day. I would pay anything to be able to drop him off at school, come home and curl up for the best nap ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY do they do that to us?? Hope you're holding up ok!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate that your first day of 'normalcy' had to be so abnormal!

Nomers said...

This is the type of day when all work places should have mental health days. I hope tonight is better!

Maggie said...

You won a blog award. Come get it at my blog.