Thursday, February 19, 2009

How Much Have I Changed In Fifteen Years

Since I was tagged on FB I thought I would fill this out. It really is amazing how much a person can change in fifteen years.

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****

1) How old were you? 19
2) Who were you dating? Pete
3) Where did you work? I was a freshman in college and I think I worked on campus
4) Where did you live? Poyda Hall-Rider University and Beachwood, NJ when I was home.
5) Where did you hang out? Bamboo Bar when I was home
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? No
7) Who were your best friends? Melissa & Jenn (Natasha came next year!)
8) How many tattoos did you have? 1
9) How many piercings did you have? 4, two in each year
10) What kind of car did you drive? A broom
11) Had you been to a real party? Hell Yes
12) Had you had your heart broken? Absolutely
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? I think I was dating Pete
14) Any Kids? No way

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 24
2) Who were you dating? Either Sean or Rich
3) Where did you work? Bum Rogers Tavern and Top of the Mast
4) Where did you live? Seaside Park, NJ
5) Where did you hang out? Bum Rogers and the Berkeley
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? No
7) Who were your best friends? Karen, Sue, Jen, Mark, Kenny....the list is too long
8) How many tattoos did you have? 4
9) How many piercings did you have? Same four plus I think my nose, eyebrow and bellybutton
11) Had your heart broken? Not anymore
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Dating
13)Any Kids? Not Yet

****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 34
2) Where do you work? Pharmacy Technician
3) Where do you live? Pelican Island
5) Who are your closest friends? Sue and of course the Hoffs!
6) Do you talk to your old friends? I just reconnected with them
7) How many piercings do you have? Back to just my ears
8) How many tattoos? same 4
9) What kind of car do you have? 2005 Ford Explorer
10) Had your heart been broken? Not since I've been married.
11) How many kids? 1
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Happily Married

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many Piercings???????
and when???????

The Beach Life said...

Mom...I have told you over and over and over......QUIT STALKING MY BLOG!


And I'll never tell...neener neener neener.

Anonymous said...

^^^^ OMG!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Tempest Mom