Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What to do first?

Today is one of those days where I really don't have much to do except make a few phone calls in the morning and run some errands. Saturday is Big Boy's 3rd birthday so I would like to get him a few presents! Woot! I guess I do have a list of things to do but nothing that I would really stress over and I'll get to it when I get to it. I am looking forward to a fun day off work. Days like this make me a bit nervous because I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Like a surprise bill in the mail or even better, Hubby's car is in the shop and he drove to work with his sister. I really hope they don't call with some outrageous price for a new tire and oil change.

Now for the question of the day. What to get BB for his birthday. Unfortunatly, none of the stores carry any JoJo stuff anymore so I had to buy a few things off eBay which won't be here in time. We need to get a gift for one of his friends who is having a birthday party on Sunday. I'll let BB tell me what he wants. We'll go to TRU and hopefully he'll be excited about a few things and I'll buy those. Luckily, I can still take him with me when I shop for him. I know this will be the last year for that. I guess I should get rolling on my day.

Feel free to drop any gift suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No gift suggestions, but I wanted to give an early birthday shoutout!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEEKY BOY!!!!