Friday, October 2, 2009

Damn.

I haven't updated in so long because I just can't seem to find a few minutes in the day to get my thoughts together.  Of course, I had just typed out this long post and accidentally closed the window before blogger even had a chance to auto save.  I tried restoring the window but the post was gone and now I'm too aggravated to re-type it so I'm going to ramble about something entirely different.

I bought a new dishwasher from Lowes on Wednesday and it's turning in to quite the interesting customer service fiasco.  When I paid for it, I was told it would be coming in on their delivery truck the next night and would be delivered today.  After I received confirmation phone calls from the delivery service, I received a call form the nasty little salesman who helped me on Wednesday.  He called to tell me the dishwasher never came in and I was pretty much beat until Monday (if it even showed up then).  I'm a pretty reasonable person...I think.  I expected this guy to call around and find me my dishwasher.  Isn't that called "customer service."  I know when we are out of a medication in the pharmacy, I'll call every pharmacy in a twenty mile radius to find a medication for a person (even if they don't need it right away).    Anyway, the man was a jerk and got really nasty with me so I called his supervisor.  Long story short, my new dishwasher is being delivered tomorrow morning.

Yup.  I was "that" person.  Honestly, I had no problem waiting on the dishwasher, I could have cared less  but I wasn't going to allow some miserable man talk down to me like I was some silly girl.  I could tell on Wednesday, he thought I was just some dumb kid, playing house and buying a new "toy" with daddy's credit card.  I got an easy read on this guy and I should have walked out then and there but I really liked the dishwasher I found;)  It just pissed me off.  I'm a grown, thirty-five year old woman and I simply won't be talked to like that.

Whatever.

No comments: