Big Boy still hasn't passed the coin he swallowed on Saturday. We took him back to the pediatrician yesterday and she sent us over to the hospital for another series of x-rays. Unfortunately, the coin still hasn't moved from his stomach. His doctor is concerned so she consulted with a surgeon and the consensus is if he doesn't pass it by early next week we will move ahead with seeing the surgeon. Even though the coin has cleared his airway, it seems to be taking a bit too long moving through the rest of his system. I'm trying to stay as calm as I can through this but now I'm starting to get really worried.
I guess it's back to the waiting game.