Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Feel Like Little Kid.....

Who doesn't want to go to bed.  I know the sooner I fall asleep, I'll be one day closer to Monday.  Ugh.  I did manage to get a fair share of housework done today and I also made both the chocolate cake and buttercream icing from scratch!   I'm a little nervous about the icing because it isn't setting up the way I thought it would.   Oh well, I'll just add more powdered sugar to it.

I'm pretty shocked no one else on my husbands side of the family stepped up to throw my father in law a party.  I'm thinking they are going to wait until my mother in law turns eighty a few months from now. Who the hell knows either way I'm sure it will be a ton more things for me to take care off.  Well, I think I have fallen asleep at least twice since I started this update.  

End Rant.

No comments: