Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lovely

I've been bellyaching the past few days about having a family party to go to today.  It's only for a few hours and really shouldn't be bad EXCEPT....guess who decided to get up at 5:30?  Lovely.  I just don't understand why he feels the need to do this?  I live for the weekend.  If I could just sleep in for one morning I think my body would feel completely rejuvenated.  I guess this gives me more time to get things in order for a small party we are throwing for my father in law tomorrow.  Yup.  I think I forgot to mention that.

Big Boy just gave me a huge hug and he feels warm and the Hubby just called (he works OT on Saturday morning) to say he feels like he's coming down with something.   Normally,  I would think I had a house full of fakers on my hands but since everyone received their flu shot this week, I kinda expected a few minor "fluish" symptoms to kick it ut no one will ever believe this is all a coincidence.

I do have to laugh.  One of the benefits of being up this early is maybe we can get some of our errands out of the way bright and early...it's pouring out.   Hopefully it's just a quick thunderstorm and we'll be able to get moving in a bit.  Unfortunately, I do have to wait for the sun to come up.......   

No comments: