Friday, October 9, 2009

I Have Been Smoke Free....

WOOT!  As of today, I have been smoke free for 90 days!!!  I have saved $650 and avoided 1820 cigarettes!  I can't even believe how much money I have saved and to think I would have smoked almost two thousand cigarettes in such a short period of time if positively revolting.

Seriously, for anyone who is thinking about quitting smoking but aren't sure if they can do it....YOU CAN DO IT!  I smoked for nearly twenty years and never thought I would make it this far.  Like I've said before, I used the Nicoderm CQ smoking system and followed it to the "T" for ten weeks and now I'm 90 days free!

I would like to add that my Mom is two weeks smoke free and she is also using the Nicoderm program.  She's smoked well over a pack a day for 40+ years and even though she wants to smoke she hasn't!   Let's all send my mom some positive vibes so she stays on the right path!

YAHOOOOOO!!!  I'm a Non-Smoker!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!

Christine said...

WTG!!!!!

And Go Mom!!!! It is so worth it!

BTW I haven't been around here in a long time. (itsbeenawhile on NBBC)