Sunday, March 29, 2009

11:13 pm

And I refuse to go to bed. Big Boy was sick all weekend and really gave me a run for my money today. I should have known I was in trouble when he decided he needed a nap. Since he woke up at 4:30am, I figured a nap would do him well......FAIL.

Normally, he goes to bed about seven on the nose, maybe give or take fifteen minutes either way. Not tonight. Thanks to the lovely one hour nap he had, he didn't go to sleep until almost 10pm. Ugh. This does not work for me. First of all, it's Sunday night, I have a ton of things to do to get ready for the week. Second, I wasn't able to go grocery shopping today because hubby was working OT and I didn't want to drag BB to Shop Rite while he was sick. I planned on going shopping after he went to bed...at SEVEN. Looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Super.

Here I sit, refusing to go to bed. I don't want to face Monday. This is really the logical thing to do. This way I'll be even more cranky tomorrow. It's a fool proof plan.

No comments: