Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Storm Is A Brewin'

Normally I wouldn't mind getting a foot of snow but I'm just not that into it right now. Since it's a coastal storm, we'll probably get a little more than the is predicted so hopefully Big Boy won't lose his head from cabin fever over the next few days. School will be canceled tomorrow and I will miss a day of work, which really stinks since I missed a day last week from Strep but, a day off is a day off so I'll start to get excited about it later.

Being the Twilight junkie I have become, I quickly ran out last night and picked up Breaking Dawn. There was no way I was going to be trapped in the house without the last book! My OCD behavior also got the best of me last night because I bought the soundtrack. First of all, I can't remember the last time I bought a new CD. I usually just download off Limewire but when I was checking out all the tracks I deemed it quality enough to spring for the whole thing and my Limewire is acting wonky so somehow I used that to justify my new purchase. There is one song on there that I just can't get enough of. I found it on youtube....

Thought I would let everyone decide for themselves. I especially like the "fat house cat" analogy, it makes me giggle. Unfortunately though, I find myself being mad at the Hubby for not being a chivalrous vampire (yeah, I stole that line from a friend;)

No comments: