Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Morning Blues

I have them. Not only did the weekend go by entirely too fast, Big Boy decided to be a horrid little monster most of the day yesterday and capped it all off by waking up around 9pm last night and having an hour long pointless tantrum. Good times.

I have no energy. I don't think my body has been this depleted since BB was a newborn and even then I was able to get some sleep. The thought of going to work today makes me sick to my stomach. The patients were so rude and obnoxious of Friday which means they usually pick up where they left off on Monday. There really isn't any reason for it either. I just don't understand why people have to be so nasty.

Here I sit, watching the clock, knowing I have to leave within the next two minutes to get there on time. Is hoping for a small earthquake to much to ask? Blah. Off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(

i have the blues too. let me know when you find the cure.