Thursday, March 5, 2009

And You're Not Quiting Your Job?


Of course. The winning lottery ticket in the huge NJ mega millions jackpot was sold just a few miles from my house. Obviously, it would have bee nice if it were mine but whatever. Would you quit your job if you won the lottery? HELL YEAH!

Apparently these people have no intentions of quitting their jobs. Hit the bullshit alarm because I can smell it a mile away. Your going to tell me the first time one of them gets stressed out about making a deadline or even something much less trivial they aren't going to think to themselves, "what am I nuts" I have millions of dollars," and just walk out the door. I guess I'm a terrible person because I would leave my job in a heartbeat. However, I would be sure to line up all the people (not co-workers) who have given me a hard time and one by one tell them exactly what I think of them first. I guess I'm a petty person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott and I have talked about this. He said he would quit his job and get a job at Home Depot (something he likes to do) and I would get a job at Target because even if I was a millionaire I would still like to shop there. If they gave us crap we could quit without a second thought because hey we are millionaires.