Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Big Plans Tonight?

Ha! None here. NYE is total amateur night. There was a time when I would go out all night and party like a rockstar. Now, it takes every bit of energy I have just stay awake until midnight. I have to admit that partying all night once a year does sound fun but all of these plans will always be trumped by the thought of waking up at 6am hungover and having to deal with Big Boy all day. I just don't think I have it in me. He woke up at 5:30 today and I feel like I am going to collapse from exhaustion already. I'm really hoping someone at work can cover my shift tomorrow. I would love to spend the day with Hubby and BB but, I just don't think it's in the cards.

Hubby and I do have fun tonight though. We eat snacky food all night and play board games and friends tend to drop in throughout the night. Unfortunatly, right now I have to get ready for work. This should be a fun day. All of these morons waiting until the last minute for their medication and then throwing a hissy fit because their doctor has already left for the day is closed until Monday. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, it's just not worth it anymore, is it?