Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One More To Go

Big Boy has his sedated hearing test tomorrow and I'm not sure I can take much more of this. Luckily, he had an excellent first week at school. He really transitioned well and I could not be happier with his progress. I'm really sad for him that he isn't able to go in tomorrow because of the hearing test and then school is closed Friday for teacher conferences. I hope when he goes back on Monday we aren't starting from scratch.

I just want tomorrow to be over and done with. I really don't think there is anything wrong with BB's hearing but this test is the only way to find out. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Aww good luck! You're having a pretty rough week huh?

Ok word verification, I shit you not, gaggynes! Injestis, gaggynes, don't eat ANYthing for the rest of the night!!