Saturday, December 6, 2008

Look Out CVS!

Finally! CVS friends and family weekend! I have always thought CVS had really great deals but now I get to throw in an extra 30% off coupon on top! I am almost scared to think about how out of control I just may get in there today. Wanna know the best part? Big Boy isn't invited!
He is getting dropped off at my parents house and little does Grandpa know....Nanny is coming with me and he has to watch BB!

Normally, I have no problem taking BB everywhere with me but he has been boycotting the shopping cart lately and the last thing I want to do is chase him around CVS, especially today. My Mom is coming with me so it should be a real fun morning. I'm glad she will be able to get out of the house in peace for a little while without my father jingling his keys and tapping his foot because she is taking to long. Well, the sooner I get dressed, the sooner I"ll be shopping.

By the way....did I mention it's going to be a CVS Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realized they had a friends and family day! It's time to hurt David. He should have told me. Gosh... Just b/c I broke up with him 10 years ago. Dang it.

I hope you get a lot!!!

Miss V. said...

They have a friends and family day? I guess you learn something new everyday! I'm too stupid to CVS. I can't for the life of me figure it out.
I do however take full advantage of target gerber sales and double coupons at the grocery store though. I think I still have my vons reciept that says "you save 86%".

Anonymous said...

I have a coupon for the friends and family too! I'm going on Sunday. What did you get?